As featured on
Fire rescuers and medical staff used a power saw and screwdrivers to extract a toddler from an antique wooden barrel in which he became wedged during a visit with his grandparents.
- LMPD: Speeding, alcohol likely factors in fatal crash
- Churchill Downs suspends Baffert after Derby winner Medina Spirit fails post-race drug test
- IN HIS OWN WORDS | Trainer Bob Baffert discusses Derby winner’s failed drug test
- Male in critical condition after accidentally driving lawnmower into lake, Louisville police say
- Fans, bettors worry Kentucky Derby controversy could damage horse racing
- Southeast Christian Church holds first service at new South Louisville Campus
- 2 Catholic bishops at odds over Biden receiving Communion
- BOZICH | Bob Baffert's legacy: Historically good or too good to believe?
- Central Hardin High School moves to online learning Monday following unspecified threat
- New state unemployment mandate could 'nudge' Kentuckians back into workforce