As featured on
A witness told police the suspect admitted shooting the victim because he believed the victim was setting him up to be assaulted.
- Kentucky attorney general to release grand jury recordings from Breonna Taylor case
- LMPD SWAT commander called Breonna Taylor raid an 'egregious act'
- Police chase of stolen car in east Louisville ends with recovery of items stolen from pawn shop
- Louisville police arrest 4 on suspicion of blocking traffic; 1 on assaulting driver
- After record number of new cases, Beshear worried about escalation, urges mask mandate compliance
- 'We did the best we could,' LMPD chief testifies on city's protest response
- 1 shot in California neighborhood
- Grand juror in Breonna Taylor case asking judge to make jury proceedings public
- Police looking for tips after man found stabbed to death in southern Indiana
- Kanye West officially on Kentucky ballot