As featured on
The small district in northern Hardin County has one school and about 146 students.
Education Commissioner Wayne Lewis said the three-day audit in July found “a pattern of a significant lack of efficiency and effectiveness” in the district’s governance and administration, according to a letter dated Monday.
- Councilman hoping to revive Bardstown Road from 'doomsday' of deterioration
- CRAWFORD | Early verdict: Whatever Louisville winds up being, it is not what it was
- One motorcyclist dead after crash on Manslick Road and Rosewood Way
- Police: Woman arrested, charged with killing 'innocent bystander' in Russell neighborhood shooting
- Over 2,000 fetal remains found at ex-abortion doctor's home
- CRAWFORD | All's well with Atwell, Louisville beats WKU 38-21 for 2nd straight win
- BOZICH | Turnovers, flags, missed FG doom Kentucky against Florida
- SUNDAY EDITION | Fewer players have Kentucky football officials fretting over future
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star Mama June indicted by grand jury over drug charges: report
- Papa John's donation to Simmons College breaks down after Schnatter gift