As featured on
Prosecutors will not proceed with the prosecution of Kenneth Walker, boyfriend of the late Breonna Taylor, for attempted murder of a police officer in connection with the March 13 Louisville police raid at Taylor's apartment.
- Sherman Minton Bridge construction backs up traffic for miles
- UPDATE: LMPD detective said he handcuffed teen in viral traffic stop to 'calm him down'
- LMPD no longer fully staffing most special events amid officer shortage
- New security video shows attempted abduction of young girl in the Highlands area
- Family of dismembered woman still asking for answers 2 years after her death
- 4 of 7 JCPS board members support universal masking when 2021-22 school year begins
- Indiana man accused of molesting 13-year-old girl
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College gets big boost from heavy metal legends
- New medical facility opens in New Albany
- Louisville area homes continue selling fast at high prices