LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The case of missing Bardstown mother Crystal Rogers took an unexpected turn Thursday as federal agents served a number of search warrants in Nelson County and the FBI took control of the investigation.
WDRB's Fallon Glick has covered the case since Rogers disappeared in 2015.
In a bonus episode Uncovered, our news podcast, Glick explains the history of the case and how the new developments might finally point to a conclusion.
- Missing Bardstown mother's car found abandoned with flat tire and keys in it
- Weekend search scheduled for missing mother of five in Nelson County
- Nelson Co. Sheriff: Missing Bardstown woman likely dead, boyfriend now a suspect
- Suspended Bardstown police officer fired after hearing
- Missing Bardstown woman's boyfriend says investigation is 'starting to get silly'
- Parents of missing Bardstown mother seeking full custody of her youngest son
- Man accused of lying to grand jury in Crystal Rogers case appears in court
- DETECTIVE: 'Crime' involving Crystal Rogers believed to have happened at Houck farm
- Officers investigating after father of missing Bardstown mother Crystal Rogers shot and killed while hunting
- Former KSP troopers hired to investigate unsolved crimes in Bardstown
- Ballard family won't accept court-ordered apology letter from woman who stole signs in Bardstown
- 3 years after Crystal Rogers went missing, Brooks Houck speaks to WDRB
- Brooks Houck indicted on theft charges in Nelson County
- Judge rules Crystal Rogers' son can no longer see his grandmother, Sherry Ballard
- Jury acquits Brooks Houck of charges that he stole roofing shingles from Lowe's
- Crystal Rogers' daughter talks about life without her mom during the 5 years she's been missing