AP Wire
The Associated Press has learned that Prince Harry and Meghan have decided to return to the United Kingdom for an extended stay starting this fall, but they won’t resume their roles as working members of the royal family. A person close to the Sussexes who was not authorized to speak publicly told the AP about the decision Wednesday. The person says King Charles III was alerted to the decision on Sunday and wasn’t told about it during the couple’s visit to the U.K. last month. Harry and Meghan’s children are 7 and 5 and have already enrolled at British schools. They will start classes in September.