As featured on
Speaking to reporters at Zachary Taylor Elementary, JCPS Superintendent Dr. Marty Pollio says he's simply trying to follow the guidance from the CDC and the state.
Even though the state and the CDC insist everyone wear masks, it's allowing schools to make their own decisions.
As of 11:30 a.m. Thursday, 57% of the nearly 2,500 respondents so far oppose or strongly oppose the district’s masking policy while 36% support or strongly support it, according to data provided by JCTA Vice President Tammy Berlin
- Longtime Louisville sportscaster files lawsuit against Trinity over football game injury
- Kansas mother and daughter battle trauma, loss after car hit family in downtown Louisville
- Hardin County woman killed in accident involving aircraft on the ground
- Louisville files lawsuit to seize historic church buildings through eminent domain
- Authorities identify 26-year-old woman fatally shot in Louisville's Fern Creek neighborhood
- BOZICH | Coaches say Louisville's football schedule tougher than Kentucky's
- Louisville police say 2 shot, including teen, in Shawnee neighborhood
- Louisville teen charged with attempted murder after triple shooting at a fast-food restaurant
- Louisville airport still navigating delays and cancellations amid staffing shortages
- Louisville private school returns to class Monday in new building