As featured on
University of Louisville researchers are examining wastewater samples for COVID-19 and are boosting efforts in wake of the omicron variant.
Dr. Stack said the variant can spread through a community "fairly quickly" and he expects breakthrough cases to go up statewide.
- 'I need help': Audio reveals slow, painful death for Louisville mother in custody of southern Indiana jail
- Indiana House passes measure to end permit requirement for carrying gun
- Louisville doctors say omicron could shift COVID-19 from pandemic to endemic
- Penguin chick named to honor Betty White at Cincinnati Zoo
- Mother of Louisville pregnant woman shot and killed says 'justice will be served'
- Teachers union member calls JCPS decision to continue NTI learning 'the right call'
- Houston Cracker Barrel worker shot to death protecting employee during robbery
- Weekend shootings end with 3 additional homicides in Louisville
- LMPD: 1 man taken to hospital after shooting in Shawnee
- Suspect charged with murder after man found shot to death in Campbellsville