As featured on
Ronnie Tyshon O'Bannon was indicted Tuesday on charges of murder and tampering with physical evidence in connection to the fatal shooting of Kasmira Nash.
Ronnie O'Bannon, who is the DJ for Louisville rapper Jack Harlow, turned himself in to Louisville Metro Police after a warrant was issued for an arrest in connection to the May 1 fatal shooting of Kasmira Nash.
"Nothing can reverse what happened," Harlow said in the post. "Too many lives have been changed forever."
- 5-story castle in Charlestown up for sale
- LMPD spokeswoman decries 'unprecedented' violence after 2 shot to death in Louisville Friday evening
- Louisville man scores $249k on $5 lottery ticket
- Experts urge Kentuckians to take down bird feeders amid reports of sick, dying birds
- Louisville woman accused of breaking into home, trying to take shower
- Toll rates to increase for Louisville area bridges over the Ohio River
- Waiver available to Kentucky unemployment claimants who were overpaid
- Sharpton condemns Honolulu police shooting of Black man
- Little League championship game in eastern Kentucky cut short as coaches, parents brawl
- New single-story apartments being constructed in southern Jefferson County near Mt. Washington