As featured on
Wildt is charged with the kidnapping of a minor and is scheduled to be arraigned Saturday morning.
Kentucky is number one in child abuse cases in the country for the third year in a row.
- Man charged with murder after Clarksville woman found decapitated in burning apartment
- Police: murdered Wisconsin man dumped in quiet Jeffersonville neighborhood
- Louisville hospital says admissions for COVID 5 times higher than 2 weeks ago
- 'Errors in construction' found at failed Kennedy Bridge joint, records show
- French Lick Casino pays out record jackpot to southern Indiana resident
- Kentucky's treasurer defies Beshear's mask requirement for state buildings, calling it 'counterproductive'
- 'How patient do we have to be?' | Landlords express frustration at Lexington forum
- Fire destroys home near Eastern Parkway, no injuries reported
- City announces 4-phase plan to tackle homelessness
- 35-year-old man identified as victim of fatal shooting in Louisville