LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- WDRB's Jailen Leavell got a chance to stop by The Haunted Hotel in downtown Louisville to explore the spooky attraction.
It's considered Louisville's longest standing and scariest Halloween attraction. The haunted house is an extreme, interactive and in-your face haunt.
Louisville Halloween stories:
- Step lightly and peek around the corner, WDRB's Keith Kaiser is on the prowl during BooFest
- WDRB in the Morning's Jude Redfield gets spooky for Halloween
- Check in to Louisville's longest standing haunt: The Haunted Hotel
- Baptist Health Louisville celebrates NICU babies with fall tradition
- 'Exercise an abundance of caution' | LMPD releases safety tips for Halloween
- 'Witches Castle' | Southern Indiana property famed for urban legends up for sale
Copyright 2022 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.