As featured on
State Rep. Kevin Bratcher (R-Louisville) wants to tighten the wording of the existing law. Bratcher says many schools, including Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) do not follow the law.
- LMPD: UPS workers took part in 'criminal syndicate' that stole more than $11K in jewelry
- 'I need help': Audio reveals slow, painful death for Louisville mother in custody of southern Indiana jail
- Indiana House passes measure to end permit requirement for carrying gun
- White House soft-launches COVID-19 test request website
- Louisville doctor says omicron could shift COVID-19 from pandemic to endemic
- Driver who hit and killed 2 Louisville children in Panama City Beach won't face charges
- Mother of Louisville pregnant woman shot and killed says 'justice will be served'
- Teachers union member calls JCPS decision to continue NTI learning 'the right call'
- Remembering The Historic 1994 Snowstorm
- GCCS will move to eLearning because of staff quarantines and absences, letter says