Improve 64 project will add additional lanes and reconfigure exits.
As featured on
- Louisville woman’s death highlights rare complications with dental procedures
- CRAWFORD | Louisville falls at Boston College, and further into the depths of its proud history
- Lawsuit claims mini bottles of Fireball sold at gas stations contain no whiskey
- 'Grandmaster Jay' sentenced for pointing rifle at officers during Breonna Taylor protest
- BOZICH | Whatever happened to the 8 former basketball Cardinals?
- 'I just want my dress back' | Jeffersonville newlyweds searching for missing piece of their wedding day
- Louisville's Angio's Italian Restaurant announces permanent closure
- County jailers sue Kentucky corrections agency over state inmates kept in county jails
- Former Louisville Metro Corrections officer sentenced to three years in prison for use of excessive force
- Ohio company advertising medical marijuana cards in Kentucky causing confusion about what's legal