Kentucky man wins $77,000 on scratch-off
He plans to put the money in the bank for now.
As featured on
In a news release Tuesday, the Kentucky Lottery said Jeffrey Beard stopped Friday night at the Upton Quick Stop in Radcliff to buy a drink. He decided to grab a $5 Ultimate 7's Scratch-Off ticket.
- Several barges, 1 containing methanol, loose on the Ohio River near Louisville
- Louisville man allegedly led troopers on 5-mile chase on I-265 before crash
- JCPS board votes to approve new school start times
- 4 men sentenced for carjackings around Louisville area, Department of Justice says
- Teen reported missing from Colorado found safe in southern Indiana
- JCPS approves graduation dates for Class of 2023
- Defense attorney for triple-murder defendant Brice Rhodes asks judge to close competency hearing
- Strong Storms Possible Friday
- Kentucky lawmakers override Beshear veto of sweeping transgender bill
- New map initiative promoting Louisville's South End attractions amid business closures