As featured on
The long awaited, much anticipated Real ID driver’s license is finally about to roll out, starting Friday morning in Franklin County.
State officials haven't released a county-by-county schedule for the Real ID-compliant licenses.
- More than $400 million in cash and treasures are unclaimed in Kentucky, and some could be yours
- Police discover gas pump credit card skimmers in Louisville home; 3 arrested
- Group claims to have evidence of election fraud in Kentucky governor's race
- Louisville family urging others to get flu shot after 29-year-old son's sudden death
- Suspect in brutal Jeffersontown robbery briefly removed from court after outburst
- Sobbing suspect in Louisville arson begs judge to let him out of jail
- New $21 million hotel and bar to open at French Lick Resort
- A year after his death, soccer club co-founder's home still unsold, unfinished
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- Louisville woman arrested after police say man severely beaten in Jeffersontown