As featured on
Bullitt County Judge-Executive Jerry Summers says he and the Treasurer have requested that Jailer Paul Watkins turn over financial records for the Detention Center for the first quarter.
- Former NBA basketball player Anthony Grundy killed in fight in west Louisville
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after 'domestic altercation' ends in fatal shooting
- Kentucky police crack 41-year-old cold case
- Mother of boy attacked at Iroquois: 'Somebody's going to end up dead in that school'
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- Breckinridge County residents repeat call for sheriff to step down after assault, DUI charges
- Police looking for man trying to break into local churches, befriend minors on social media
- The Seafood Lady announces move to NuLu location in 2020
- More than $400 million in cash and treasures are unclaimed in Kentucky, and some could be yours
- Best Plays of the Week — Week 13