LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A southern Indiana man was sentenced to 30 years in prison for child exploitation.
Robert Brown last month pleaded guilty to three counts of child exploitation as part of a plea agreement.
Investigators said he produced child pornography, including a video of himself molesting a 2-year-old girl. Police also said he had more than 1,000 images of child pornography on thumb drives.
Brown was arrested in January when he stepped off a plane at the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport.
- New Albany pilot accused of recording himself molesting 2-year-old girl accepts plea deal
- Former U of L classmate of pilot facing child pornography charges comes forward with rape allegation
- Bond reduction hearing canceled for New Albany pilot accused of taping himself molesting 2-year-old
- New Albany pilot accused of taping himself molesting 2-year-old girl
- Pilot arrested on child porn charges at Louisville airport pleads not guilty
- Pilot arrested on child porn charges at Louisville airport to be moved to Floyd County
- POLICE: Pilot arrested at Louisville airport on 'extraordinarily disturbing' child exploitation charges
Copyright 2020 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.