As featured on
The owner of a southern Indiana zoo is denying new accusations that he removed animals before the state could take them from his property.
An arrest warrant has been issued for the owner of a controversial southern Indiana zoo over allegations that he removed animals before the state could custody of them.
A group of supporters stationed outside of the Wildlife in Need zoo in southern Indiana on Thursday said what's happening to its owner is unfair.
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested following triple homicide at Louisville restaurant
- Animals from Wildlife in Need, zoo owner Tim Stark still missing
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting on West Broadway
- Federal courthouse in Louisville to close next week in anticipation of decision in Breonna Taylor case
- Elizabethtown man arrested for second time on child sex abuse charges
- Saying goodbye and reflecting on the legacy of WDRB News Anchor Elizabeth Woolsey
- Best Plays of the Week -- Week 4
- Feds seize fake Gucci, Louis Vuitton bags at UPS Worldport
- IMAGES | Protesters demanding justice for Breonna Taylor rally outside Daniel Cameron's Louisville office
- News Analysis | After Papa John’s burn, Louisville has one way to combat corporate flight