Kentucky sports betting bill faces final challenge in state Senate
The bill got a big win on Wednesday.
As featured on
Kentucky is one step away from legalizing sports betting, but it's still a "tall mountain to climb" before the legislative session ends later this month, according to the No. 2 Republican in the state Senate.
- Authorities suspend public searches for missing 14-year-old Indiana boy
- SEVERE RISK: Breaking Down The Timing & Threats For Friday...
- Louisville priest weighs in as Pope Francis considers allowing marriage
- Motorcyclist killed in crash that closed I-71 North Thursday, Louisville police say
- Police investigating after person found dead in Shively
- Louisville fraud arrests highlight persistence of IRS agents as tax deadline approaches
- CRAWFORD | Van Lith's response to Texas postgame trash talk was, well, honorable
- CRAWFORD | As the spotlight intensifies, the shadow over Alabama's NCAA run grows larger
- Knox County, Indiana coroner arrested for meth, fentanyl
- Wawa gas station, convenience store could be coming to southern Indiana