CAVE CITY, Ky. (WDRB) -- Guntown Mountain has reopened with new owners and additional attractions.
It's now called Frogget's Guntown Mountain and opened over the weekend.
The iconic property off of I-65 in Cave City will offer live music, stunt and can-can shows, gunfights, nerf blaster battles, a petting zoo, pony rides, concessions and more.
Once regular hours are established, the owners plan to be open everyday except Mondays for the rest of the summer.
David Froggett Jr. purchased the failed park at auction two years ago for $295,000.
The purchase was made after state officials foreclosed on the property when former owner Will Russell ran into legal and financial problems and missed loan payments.
- Owner of Funtown Mountain arrested for allegedly setting fire in his own home
- Former Guntown Mountain to be sold at auction
- From Guntown Mountain to Funtown Mountain to the auction block
- Code enforcement officials take WDRB inside Funtown Mountain
- Funtown Mountain shut down by Cave City code enforcement
- Funtown Mountain owner misses loan payment to state
- Owner: Funtown Mountain back open for business
- Founder of Why Louisville, Lebowski Fest arrested Saturday
- Funtown Mountain opens to economic fanfare in Cave City
Copyright 2018 WDRB News. All rights reserved.