LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Another whiskey distiller will be opening its doors in the Whiskey Row area.
IJW Whiskey Company LLC has purchased the former Hillbilly Tea building on West Main Street, across the street from Whiskey Row. The company plans to use the building for offices, according to the developer.
IJW Whiskey Company also has operations in Danville, Kentucky.
- Old Forester releasing special bourbon to celebrate 178 years
- 148-year-old bourbon brand gets state-of-the-art experience
- Brown-Forman's downtown distillery part of plan to propel Old Forester
- Graffiti sprayed onto historic facade at Whiskey Row
- Throwback bar with speak-easy feel opens on Whiskey Row
- Contractor sued over $2 million in damages after 2015 fire on Whiskey Row
Copyright 2018 by WDRB Media. All rights reserved.