LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A courtroom hearing turned into chaos after Jack Harlow's DJ faced a judge on murder charges.
People can be seen on surveillance video filing out of the courtroom after Ronnie O'Bannon's hearing at the Judicial Center in Louisville on Thursday. That's when a shoving match started.
Several people rushed to the area, shoving and pushing each other in a chaotic scene that lasts for two minutes. In the middle of the melee, someone threw a phone, hitting a prosecutor in the head.
Deputies and witnesses pulled the groups apart.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said no one was arrested, but officers did escort a few people out of the courthouse.
As for O'Bannon's court case, he's accused of killing bartender Kasmira Nash at Vibes Restaurant and Ultra Lounge during Derby weekend in 2021. He was there with Louisville rapper Jack Harlow, and both were allowed to bypass metal detectors.
- Attorney: DJ accused of killing Louisville server was acting in self-defense and should be immune from prosecution
- 2nd Derby Eve shooting victim files lawsuit against rapper Jack Harlow, Louisville night club
- Jack Harlow added to lawsuit filed by family of server fatally shot on Derby Eve
- Lawsuit: Nightclub didn't do enough to protect server fatally shot on Derby Eve
- Bond lowered, posted for Jack Harlow's DJ in connection to fatal shooting at Louisville nightclub
- Attorney: DJ accused of killing Louisville server says she hit him with champagne bottle
- Jack Harlow's DJ says he was 'attacked' by woman he is accused of killing at Louisville nightclub
- Jack Harlow: 'My heart is broken' after DJ charged with murdering woman at Louisville nightclub
- Man charged with murder at Louisville nightclub is a person of interest in 2020 fatal shooting, Shively police say
- Jack Harlow's DJ charged in fatal shooting at Derby Eve party at Louisville nightclub
- Mother cherishes memory of Louisville woman killed at Derby party: 'I didn't get to say goodbye'
Copyright 2022 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.